Hours: (Flexible schedule / partially remote)
Kershaw County First Steps is looking for an energetic individual who has expertise with on-site childcare assistance. The person in this position will conduct ongoing monitoring, mentoring, and technical assistance visits to support Kershaw child care providers participating in the Kershaw County First Steps quality enhancement (QE) program.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and monitoring of quality improvement plans required as a condition of participation in Kershaw County First Steps quality enhancement.
- Track all technical assistance activities, record and maintain information as designated by supervisor
- Compile and enter provider visit data, generate reports, provide feedback to child care providers, identify barriers, solutions, promising practices and make recommendations for improvement; prepare and present progress updates to Kershaw County First Steps Executive Director
- Coordinate with SCFS program and regional staff, other agency partners as necessary.
- Assist with SFCFS, SC Endeavors, and other partners reporting documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet program needs
- AA in Early Childhood Education with at least 21 hours of ECE OR Bachelor or higher degree in major other than Early Childhood Education/Child Development with at least 12 hours of ECE coursework.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience with young children in an early childhood education setting.
- Two letters attesting to technical assistance skills and experience.